In episode 144, I am chatting with web developer and digital marketer, Rachelle Wise. She has the unique ability to blend development with a true understanding of how store owners can empower their marketing.
We focused this show on one of Rachelle’s passions, refining your target marketing. Often site owners who sell their products or services feel that their audience is everyone. As much as that would make all your efforts successful, the reality is that you need to focus on your specific audience and build your efforts around that.
Rachelle gives us insights and tips on:
- The biggest misconception around target marketing.
- How store owners choose the direction to take when there are so many target variables: location, gender, language, etc.
- Some of her recommended tools and plugins to help you with target marketing via your WordPress online store.
- How page builders have become a critical piece of target marketing.
- Examples of creative target marketing and how to think out-of-the-box.
- Her takeaway tip on the importance of testing.
Where to Find Rachelle
Thanks to our sponsor Ahoy!
A big thanks to our sponsor Ahoy!, the perfect way to recover and boost your WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads online store’s revenue. Their automated marketing message lets you easily create and fine tune your message box for increased conversions.
Most importantly, it helps you with those eCommerce conversion hotspots: cart abandonment, instant up-sells and targeted cross sells. They have some slick reporting features built in to help keep you on top of the game. And, of course, excellent customer service and a money back guarantee should you not start seeing results in 14 days.